Accepted Student Weekend
Come to College of Charleston and see the campus, meet your peers, and learn about the iCharleston Program and what is in store for you if you accept our offer! Our events will occur throughout the day on March 25. You will have a chance to interact with our partner locations, talk to former iCharleston alumni, hear from our current Site Director team about their roles abroad and on campus, and enjoy the beautiful city of Charleston!
Events will occur from 8.30 am – 5.00 pm. Partner institutions will be on our campus to present about their locations and iCharleston alumni and site directors will be giving presentations about their experiences. Additionally, you can attend a variety of College of Charleston specific events to learn more about what life on our campus will be like come Spring 2018!
iCharleston events include:
- Introduction to iCharleston with program administrators and site directors
- iCharleston Partner Institution presentations about Dublin, Kelowna, and London
- iCharleston Alumni student panel and Q & A session
- iCharleston Reception for prospective students and parents
Accepted Student Weekend events include:
- Greek Life Panel
- Campus Tours
- Residence Hall Tours
- Academic Schools Open House
- Student Club and Organization Fair
Please complete the reservation process for March 25th at the link below and plan to attend iCharleston’s Accepted Student Weekend.