Office for the Academic Experience
The Office for the Academic Experience provides students with educationally purposeful opportunities that lead to deep learning, integrated social and intellectual development, and engagement with local and global communities.
- To promote student engagement in transformative learning experiences both in and out of the classroom.
- To assure student success in ways that challenge all students to overcome obstacles in order to do their best work.
Departments that report directly to the Associate Vice President for the Academic Experience, Lynne E. Ford, include:
- Academic Advising and Planning Center
- The Center for Student Learning
- New Student Programs, including Orientation
- The Center for Excellence in Peer Education
- The Office of the First-Year Experience
- Undergraduate Academic Services, including the Provisional Program
- Veteran & Military Student Services
Posted on 8 September 2016 | 11:27 am
Posted on 16 August 2016 | 9:10 am